Here's the skinny......Sproutz Kidz uses a "bin your best system" which we designed and think works marvelous! (Please see U-Turn page for adult dropoff procedures).
1. Bring in only enough items to fill ONE bin (hence your best). Large items (like swings and play houses) may be left at the front of the store but must be no older than 3 years.
2. As you transfer your items to the bin please double check that items are free from stains, wear, pills, tears, missing buttons and that they are current in style. Sets must be left together. Remember, if you wouldn't buy it, please don't leave it.
3. Toys should be clean and in working order (if batteries are required, please include them). Please package loose toy pieces (ie in ziploc bags).
4. Items we DO NOT accept include stuffed animals, homemade clothes, boxed puzzles, bike helmets, VHS tapes and brands like BUM, 725, cherokee, kloz for kids, ragscals etc....
5. You may fill ONE bin per week (7 day period). If you leave more than one bin or if adult clothes (other than maternity) are left in bins they will be immediately donated.
6. You make 30% of your clothes selling price. Clothes get marked down every 30 days and are donated at the end of 4 months. (Sorry, items are not able to be picked up).
7. We take all seasons, all the time. Items not in season will be packed to come out at a later date. We only take winter gear (coats, hats, mitts, boots etc) from August to December. Items left outside of these dates will be donated immediately.
8. We accept consignments for Sproutz Mon - Fri 10-8
(call for U-Turn hours).
We NEVER accept consignment on weekends.
phew...did you get all that? Rules suck, but with over 6500 consigners and more coming everyday, we have to start somewhere! It's actually a really easy procedure, try it once and you'll be hooked!
The Atkinson family